Disclosure: I worked for the Lamont campaign doing web design and production and some writing for the official blog (from 9/5/06 to 11/07/06).

Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Malloy: "I Will Support The Winner Of Senate Primary, Period"

In a diary at My Left Nutmeg, gubernatorial candidate Dan Malloy said he will unconditionally support the Democratic candidate for senate in November:

*[new] It's a fair question (4.00 / 6)
Yes, I will support the winner of Senate primary, period.

Learn more about my campaign for Governor at danmalloy.com
by: Dan Malloy @ June 15, 2006 at 14:15:23 EST5EDT


Any word from DeStefano? Or the congressional candidates? Or DiNardo? Keep the updates coming.

Update: According to CTBlogger, DeStefano is a "yes." So now both gubernatorial candidates are on record saying they will support the Democratic candidate for senate in November.

Really, this shouldn't be an issue. It's an easy question, and as Malloy himself put it, a fair one. Where's Dodd on this?

(ConnecticutBlog has a fuller list of people to contact, including state senators.)

Update 2: Hearing some more names of officials who are committing to support Ned over Joe if Ned wins the primary. And it's worthwhile to note that Malloy is a proud member of the DLC.
Comments:
http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2006/04/destefano_still.php

DeStefano:

"...I am supporting the Democratic candidate in November."
 
... just not in September or October.
 
Not sure where to post this, so I'll just ask--have you guys seen Lieberman's new TV ad? It's jaw-droppingly bad; I've posted a mini-analysis of it over on dKos:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/6/15/213535/967
 
Thanks brainwrap, I just posted about it...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home