Disclosure: I worked for the Lamont campaign doing web design and production and some writing for the official blog (from 9/5/06 to 11/07/06).

Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Sad

Admitted dirty-trickster, D.C. corporate lobbyist, and all-around incredibly angry guy Richard Goodstein is now the public face of the Lieberman campaign. Along with dozens of teenagers who are being taught his particular brand of politics.

BranfordBoy and Maura have other accounts of the Greenwich rally tonight.

Does Sen. Lieberman approve of the actions of Richard Goodstein?

Update: CTBob has video. Just go watch it now.
Comments:
I can only think of one word for what I have just seen:

Surreal.

I just can't believe that this is the public face of the Lieberman campaign.

Joe Lieberman is a national disgrace.
 
See, and I can believe that this is the face of ther Lamont campaign. You should really get Crazy Jane and her minions to batten down their shit, eh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home