Disclosure: I worked for the Lamont campaign doing web design and production and some writing for the official blog (from 9/5/06 to 11/07/06).

Friday, November 03, 2006


Joe Lieberman, Peace Candidate

Backed into a corner, Joe is responding with predictable self-righteous indignation to the Lamont campaign's latest ad saying that a vote for Joe is a vote for "more war."

Who takes this man seriously when he says "nobody wants to end the war in Iraq more than I do?"
I'm waiting for his self-righteous indignation regarding everyone's reaction to his paid thugs today.

I hope all Lamont supporters follow Ned's lead -- we are not thugs, we should not retaliate. As Ghandi taught us, pacifism in the face of savagery is a much more powerful tool.
I want to end the war more than Joe does. Because I helped organize the march in Seattle against invading Iraq, an unarmed country. My senator and congressman voted against it. The majority of Democrats in the U.S. House voted against it, including Nancie Pelosi.

Here are other names of those who want to end the war more than sanctamonious Joe:

Akaka (D-HI)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Byrd (D-WV)
Conrad (D-ND)
Corzine (D-NJ)
Dayton (D-MN)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Graham (D-FL)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)*
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Reed (D-RI)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)
Post a Comment

<< Home