Disclosure: I worked for the Lamont campaign doing web design and production and some writing for the official blog (from 9/5/06 to 11/07/06).

Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Q2 Filing Deadline

With just less than eight hours left before a new fundraising quarter begins, I want to make one final appeal to your generosity. I see that the "goal boat" is overflowing, the LamontBlog boat is also overflowing (see it on the sidebar there, in all it's glorious overflowingness), but I've yet to reach my own modest fundraising goal of $100.

Please give if you can. Believe me, it's for a good cause!

If you've given already, or are unable to give at this time, there are other ways to help out, don't be shy!

[I'm a guest poster here, so if you'd like to contact me, please send me an e-mail. My websites, www.spazeboy.net and the Ned Lamont Resource, also cover Ned Lamont.]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home