Disclosure: I worked for the Lamont campaign doing web design and production and some writing for the official blog (from 9/5/06 to 11/07/06).

Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Farrell and Kerry Will Support Primary Winner

Why it's like pulling teeth to get some Democrats to commit to supporting the decision of Connecticut Democrats is beyond me. But Diane Farrell and John Kerry both jump in. Farrell:

"I endorsed Joe several months ago. I've told him I disagree strongly with him on the war and a few other issues. And I've told him I'll support the winner of the primary on Aug. 8," Farrell said in a statement issued by her campaign.


Kerry:

"Since Kerry has made his personal mission for 2006 electing veterans to the House and Senate, he's likewise only taken sides in Democratic primaries to back candidates who are veterans," [his spokesperson] said. "Connecticut will choose the Democratic Senate nominee, and John Kerry will support him."


Yoss at My Left Nutmeg has started a "Ned Lamont Supporters for CT Democrats" ActBlue page, to convince House candidates like Farrell that they're better off with Ned than with Joe. It's already up to over $560.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home