Disclosure: I worked for the Lamont campaign doing web design and production and some writing for the official blog (from 9/5/06 to 11/07/06).

Wednesday, September 06, 2006



Joe's blog attacks Ned Lamont for having the audacity to respect his opponent. Ned this morning:

"I know the man. I respect the man. He's a man of integrity…"

Would Sen. Lieberman make the same statement about Ned?

Tells you all you need to know, really...
They've already mocked this line at Joe Blog. They threw up the James Amman quote with pretty much the same words.

Evidently they're trying to spin this as , "See, even my negative, name-calling, untrustworthy, terrorist-appeasing opponent thinks you should vote for me."

As usual, the contortions of logic are amazing. The Joe Indepublicrat campaign will soon collapse under this strain of contradiction.
there's a theme here that I'm going to exploit in my mass e-mails to my CT-04 residing parents and friends: Ned is a class act. from his response to the primary day hack accusations to trying to shake Joe's hand at the parade and getting snubbed to this, Ned is a class act, Joe is not. simple as that.
Post a Comment

<< Home