Disclosure: I worked for the Lamont campaign doing web design and production and some writing for the official blog (from 9/5/06 to 11/07/06).

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Quote Of The Day

"I made an honest mistake. I thought the footage was of a sunrise, but when I went back to check, it was in fact of a sunset. It is clear that I am spending too much time in the editing room."

- Lieberman media consultant Josh Isay in a statement to Greg Sargent at TPM Cafe. (Still no word from Gerstein, who made the original "sunrise" claim).

Perhaps Isay made a similar mistake joining a campaign that, just like the sun over the California coast in his ad, appears to be sinking quickly into darkness.

And they're hiring a receptionist on Craigslist.

What a mess over in Joe-land.
You big question remians: it's not even CT. Maybe Liebrman's been in DC too long to remember what CT looks like at dusk.
I mean "the" big problem! Too much caffeine and not enough sleep.
"I made an honest mistake."

good work bringing us this scoop!

joe's new sunset ad all boils down to a sloppy rushed execution born of desperation; they aren't dotting their i's and crossing their t's.

and I understand that they really rolled out this ad bigtime on TV, as some sort of centerpiece of their overall ad strategy.

"Too much time in the editing room"?

Joe's ad would take a competent 14 year old kid at YouTube about 30 minutes to put together.
whats the difference? the ad never says its a sunrise. and arent sunsets relaxing too?
Post a Comment

<< Home